Foals for stockies

How many colts and fillys for stocky 2007!!

• Total voters

mod 6

K as asked Ive had a play and think this will cover it

how many babies this is multiple selection so if you have 1 filly but 3 colts you can choose both:)*

citygirl

lol I'm so blonde*#) ..I've got 1 filly and 1 colt... so far.. do I wait until all foals are born or just add as they come ??

Cheers
Lee

Last edited:

mod 6

lol might be best too wait mate not sure it will let you do another selection after youve processed the first one

mineees

if i tick 2 fillies...does that mean when my mares are ready to foal i will get 2 fillies..:p :p :p *#) *#)

Sassy

Gold Member
well I dont have any :( but mum has 4 fillies, but she isnt a member so wont tick it. - Sabaar has had a filly, but not mine, so wont tick that one either LOL

R

Remaani

I think Topklass has kept a secret.... ticked 1 for Colt but who is the colt? Another bubby?
The filly is mighty fine..... look forward to seeing her mature.

R

Remaani

Click on the blue numbers in the poll then it comes up with whom voted on what.

PINTO1980

Gold Member
Hmmm that is interesting Kylie..I going to have to email her about it now..lol

How long is this Post staying up for??Till end of December buy any chance????:D

polly11

Hope this poll is still running in late January as we have one due then. We already have an ASH filly born mid October but are waiting on the two ponies (not due till December and January).:))

R

Remaani

You've had a foal born Polly & no pics? Shame on you! :D

Squirrel, i see you voted, what foals did you have?

polly11

Sorry Remaani been a bit slack in the photo dept.:} I took some of her when she was first born, then forgot to post them. She's brown with a pathetic excuse for a white sock and seven white hairs for a star.:D