Stockies Barter Exchange

F

Fezzie

Fertile eggies :)

My chooks are laying like crazy ATM, very unusual in this heat! Soooo, I have a heap of eggs - they are fertile but are also good for eating too ;)

They are light sussex X isa - generally they turn out like this little chook . She's only about 3 months old and will grow quite a bit bigger than an isa or hyline( but not as large as a pure sussex) They always seem to come out pure white from my chooks and are very friendly and excellent layers.

chook001.jpg

No need for a swap - run out of fridge space already and getting sick of eating eggs!! :D

D

Deb2

Those last lot of eggs I got from you have hatched into huge chookers! They are like walking dinosaurs...nearly able to tell who is a he and who is a she, then there will be some segregation going on. If I get a hen go cluckey, I will put up my hand for a dozen big eggs from you...thanks, Deb

F

Fezzie

Those last lot of eggs I got from you have hatched into huge chookers! They are like walking dinosaurs...nearly able to tell who is a he and who is a she, then there will be some segregation going on. If I get a hen go cluckey, I will put up my hand for a dozen big eggs from you...thanks, Deb

They aren't dinosaurs - Lol! You're just used to teeny tiny chookers! :p
Anytime Deb, just let me know ;)

magic_impact

I still have a single ensemble bed, nice study desk, a music stand and an older microwave looking for a home. for swap or for free, whatever.

Update: bed is now taken
Update 2: music stand has also found a home

Last edited:

K

katelol

I have 16 adorable zebra finches, about half of them are white and only about a year or 2 old :D

Swap for WHY or just to a good home :eek:

D

Deb2

I have a solid wooden coffee table that I would swap for an old wooden ladder or two :)*(unsafe condition is okay)

Also needed, a big stockpot. Old is okay, just large....swap for what you want.

mav

i have a dishwasher that doesnt work - leaks and we cant find out where if someone has a handy hubby or knows anyone that likes to try fix things - no need for a swap just dont want to do a tip trip...

ETA - this dishwasher has now gone to dishwasher heaven :)

Last edited:

Silverbuck

I have a as new black metal fileing 4 draw cabnit (sp?). Can bring to perth. Swap for old wood furniture or whatever.

Also have a steel string guitar free to good home.

old_mate

cot bedding mostly for a boy, doona sets, sheet sets, some blankets. Good clean condition, I dont need them, free to good home.

BitBankAustralia

standalone cooker

gass cooktop and electric oven- FREE if collected from Innaloo.

We are renovating and replacing this standalone 60cm cooker for built in one. Stainless steel with cast iron trivets- 4 burner including wok.

Great gas stove, oven a little on the slow side. FREE!!

Please call me soon, or it will go in the skip bin, 0403 860 749

JustJam

Goldfish - FREE

We had a bit of an unintended Koi Pond clean out and have decided to remove all the Goldfish.

So, if anyone would like to have around 30 Goldfish let me know. They are all fit and healthy with only 4 'pond muts' (browish ones - sorry, you get them too! lol)

I could drop them off around the Swan View - Herne Hill area.

Video - click to play

Goldfish.jpg

erilyn

We had a bit of an unintended Koi Pond clean out and have decided to remove all the Goldfish.

So, if anyone would like to have around 30 Goldfish let me know. They are all fit and healthy with only 4 'pond muts' (browish ones - sorry, you get them too! lol)

I could drop them off around the Swan View - Herne Hill area.

Video - click to play

Goldfish.jpg

Yes please JustJam - I'll have them - mutts and all!!!! Will PM you.

erilyn

A very big thank you to JustJam - our pond is now very colourful, filled with lots orange and red fishies. They look very happy. :)*

Cowgirl Kid

Have heaps of fertile chook eggs. Purebred austrolorps and sussex x austrolorp and oprington x austrolorp (all mixed eggs)... willing to give a heap of them to someone who can hatch them and give us back around 5 chickies.

serendipity

Anyone interested in fresh goats milk and/or feta cheese? Im getting way too much atm. Pm me cos I'll forget to check back hetre lol

will swap for anything since im just pouring the excess on the garden atm.

Mundijong

BitBankAustralia

Magazines Galore!

Hi Guys,

Had an office clean out and now I have about 4 years work of Hoofbeats magazines, 4 years worth of Eventer Magazines (import from the UK) and a heap of other randoms from around the world.

Will give away for FREE, but must be collected from Innaloo as too bulky to post. Please email me if interested: anita@bitbankaustralia.com.au

JustJam

Baby Koi - Free to good homes

Well, our Koi decided to frolic (repeatedly :rolleyes:) and we now have a few baby Koi to give away because, as much as we would like to, we can't keep them all!

They are all in excellent health, no deformities and the parents can be viewed.

Parents were Kohaku, Asagi, Yamabuki Ogon and Goshiki/Koromo

Fry, at this point, appear to be Kigoi, Goshiki, Goromo, Asagi and Lemon Hariwake (pond quality)

We also have 4 larger Koi (30cm-40cm) that we are looking to rehome but I don't have pics of those yet.

Pick up from Swan Valley area.

PM if interested in giving these guys a new home! :))