Stockyards Black Book

Shiobhan

Just a thought. If anyone owns a share in a race horse or knows of a tip.

We could use this topic to put it in. We can also post stockyard owned horses so stockies can follow friends horses. Eg I have a few and I edit my post to say they will racing at this place on this date. Including any horse/s you might have or know of trialing we should watch out for!

So I'll go first...

Horse & Location to race

Very Irresistable starting Bunbury 16th Sunday.

Last edited:

misskel

Proud to add our boy The Post Operative to Shio's Black Book!!!!

Hopefully running at G Park on Saturday night.

wattle6180

Our future show star Jemima.......Czar You Crazy - at Bunbury next Sunday - dunno the time yet as (shhh) we're not going. She ran 3rd a cpl of weeks ago at Pinjarra ;)

Jewels'

Great idea Shio:)

Luv Playing to Win trained by Murray Sharp in Geraldton, won her start last Tuesday, hopefully will be racing again in a couple of weeks.

Hopefully one of our pacers, Ice Cool Jake will be racing soon also.

Julie

Shiobhan

thanks guys I'll see if we can get this made a sticky so we dont have to bump it up when we have something running.

Jewels I hope Murray gets up in winners. My grey just went back there :)

Jez

Im watching a couple of horses at the moment...a Peter Snowdon trained mare called Hexameter (by octagonal) and Daintree Duke....expect to see more from these two.

wattle6180

Shiobahn do you think it might be a good idea (if this can be sticky) for persons to go back and edit in their race result or extenuataing circumstances (like galloped on, saddle slipped etc).

I'm thinking bout eternal optimists lol

Jewels'

Shio, is that Grasa/Cricket?

Honey has won 2 races, 1 2nd and a 4th out of 4 starts with Murray. We are very pleased with how she is going and Murray seems to have worked her out.

Murray gave me Solar Impact when he retired last Feb. He is now my riding partner and going very well. He has a lovely temperament.

I follow Murray's horses pretty closely as we agist a couple of them when they are having a spell so will keep my eye out for your boy also:)

Julie

Shiobhan

yep cricket is back there. I should call Murray to see how he is, and how much shock he was in when he got off the truck. Grasa was a goodyear blimp lol dont think he got overly taller though just wider.

If he goes as well as he did before I will be travelling down to watch a race. SO we will have to meet up.

Jewels'

It would be great to get up there one day to watch them, it is always a bit difficult to leave the stables as we don't have anyone to do the work. Even better, if they both are good enough to run in the city, you can just keep travelling a bit further LOL.

Julie

Shiobhan

Just edited my post. My girl is starting Sunday at Bunbury. Will be a good test for her. Her race was split into 2 and I think she lobbed in the hard field lol

but she will have to meet them at some stage might as well be now with the better gate.

Shiobhan

final fields not out yet. But she is in the Maiden 1200 2nd devision after they split it.

Your gal is in the 1400 so no clashing :) Good luck! I like your horse form so hope our horses dont have to meet lol Mines still learning lol

wattle6180

Good Luck to you too!

Jemima is still learning too, she used to just want to lead....no idea of hesitation lol...just jump and runnnnn (she loves it lol). Now she's starting to get the idea of finishing on.

OH is going but I'm going to Baldivis SJ. I might be home in time to watch it on Foxtel ;)

Have a look at her markings if you get the chance - she's a stunning young lady :D Currently 15.3 but she's 5 now so I am hoping she can retire next winter (OH isn't tho lol).

Tain

Watching:
Fun Spice
Sleepwalk
Black Print
Kenile
Valante (don't know what's happening with this horse atm?)

And babies soon to be out and about:
King Bee
Royal Mount
Nurse appeal (despite the last trial on paper.... was an unfortunate run)

Spider n Toby

Persian Queen's horse GIHO had a lovely run today! I got to see some out of my window then the dam trees got in the way of the finishing post didn't they! So a mad rush to Esy who told me that he did finish up 3rd! I could see him come barrelling up the straight! Good boy Giho! Good job Taz.