Using Calendar for shows / clinics / events?

HorseSlave

Just a reminder to people about the Calendar feature on the forum - if you have info about an event, could you enter it please? It's so much easier than ploughing through threads to find out dates, times and contact info for horse events.

Thanks muchly :)

Last edited:

Nickelodeon

I'm just bumping this thread and 'keeping it alive' because I agree with HS, it's a great feature and makes jotting things in your diary so much easier:)* So come on people add those events into our Stockies calander!!!

HorseSlave

I see a few more people other than myself have been adding events to the calendar - good on ya stockies! :) :)

princeton

I think I did something wrong.....suprise suprise....I entered some event and set reminders....but in the last few days I have recieved like 100 emails from stockies telling me about the events LOL

HEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

HorseSlave

Hi Princeton - I've found a few that you've entered, but there aren't any details - perhaps people are giving you info to put in them? Or they're requesting info as you haven't put any contact info for the events?

Nickelodeon

Woohoo! It's now a sticky:)*

Come on Stockies! Use this to your advantage**) It's a great way to check out info and dates on upcoming events!

HorseSlave

Come on stockies - the calendar was getting really good there for a while... I think we're slipping a little ;)

J

Janet

Official & Unofficial Hack Day

Wanneroo Horse & Pony Club
Official & Unofficial Hack day - 15th June 2008
5 rings - Classes Including, Leadrein, First Ridden, Adult Ring, Official Pony, Official Hack, unofficial Pony, Unofficial Hack.
Email for program- jin16985@bigpond.net.au
or available on the Wanneroo Horse & Pony Club website shortly
Welcome to Wanneroo Horse & Pony Club

JustJam

Hi all,

Ok, is it just me, or are there just Birthday reminders in the Calendar?

Would love to find where the up-coming shows are listed! :)

Ta

Jam

HorseSlave

We're getting slack again stockies! Spring is getting pretty close and all the shows are on again, and most of them aren't on the calendar. Please enter them if you have some information.

Thanks again :)

HorseSlave

hey, is this calender still workin?

LOL - yes it is, though people have gotten a bit slack again about entering events.

C'mon stockies - it's a great way for loads of prospective entrants to find out what's on. Enter your event details!

Top Bottom